Fall – June 1
Summer – March 1
Spring- Oct 1
- Complete the online WSU Graduate School application which costs $75 (no fee waivers). This is an Agriculture degree program and does require that you have an academic background in or closely related to agriculture and science. TIP–in the online application, be sure to select the proper program. All of the MS in Agriculture options are listed under ‘Agriculture’ in the College Net online applicaton.
- The application requires 3 letters of recommendation. These letters of recommendation could be academic or professional. Once you submit your application, your references will be contacted automatically through the online application system and asked to submit a recommendation letter electronically; there is no need for paper copies of the letter.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose as part of your online application. This should address your intent or interest area(s) as well as your career objectives. What are your goals and future plans for this degree? This is an important part of the application and will be key to aligning your interests with an appropriate advisor as well as ensuring the admission review committee that you are well suited for this degree program.
- A copy of official transcripts from every college and university that the applicant attended is acceptable for the application review process and should be uploaded with your online application. If recommended for admission the WSU Graduate School will require that “official” transcripts be submitted directly from the Registrar to the Graduate School.
- The MS in Agriculture degree program does not require the GRE for admission.
- If you are an international student, please see International Student Application Requirements. International applicants, for whom English is not their first language, must submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores and meet minimum Graduate School requirements. Scores should be sent directly from the testing agency to WSU at code 4705. Your application will not be considered for evaluation until this is received.
- Complete applications will be reviewed by the admission review committee.
- Applicants will be notified of the review committee decision by email.
How to Apply
We welcome your application! All applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements for admission to the Graduate School. In brief, a 3.0 minimum cumulative undegraduate GPA is required for admission, as well as acceptable English Proficiency (for international students).
Be sure that you have read the MS in Ag Admission policy and criteria before applying to the WSU Graduate School and paying the application fee.
If you have questions please contact Lisa Lujan at email@example.com.