This document includes all information regarding the Master of Science in Agriculture (MSAG) degree program including information about the program, navigating your degree, and resources in order to help you succeed while a part of the MSAG degree program.
- Mission Statement, Program Overview, Program Outcomes, and Plan Description.
- Bylaws, Steering Committee, Director, Program Director, Johnson Hall Graduate Center, Advisor, Committee, and Committee Chair.
- Recommended Competency, Core Coursework, Additional Graded Coursework, and Research Credits.
- Independent Project Requirements, Non-thesis Coursework and Final Exam Requirements.
- Thesis Requirements, Thesis Coursework and Final Exam Requirements.
- Checklist, Graduate Committee, Program of Study, Annual Review, Continuous Enrollment Policy, Graduate Student Leave, Reinstatement, Graduate Student Rights and Responsibilities, Preparing to Graduate, Final Thesis Defense and Oral Exam, and Final Non-Thesis Defense and Oral Exam.
- Approved MSAG Courses, Registering for Classes, Registering for University of Idaho Cooperative Courses, Course Delivery and Technology Requirements, Tuition and Fees, Funding, Financial Aid, Veterans, Your Student Account, and Residency for Pullman Campus Students.
- MSAG Graduate Faculty and Helpful Websites.
Section 9 – Appendix
See right sidebar for all items in appendix.